Events at PYC
On November 26, 2020, the Nova Scotia government became concerned about another wave of the COVID-19 pandemic and requested Nova Scotians to consider going back to the gathering restrictions that were in place in the spring of 2020. As a result, many PYC events and rentals from December 2020 - May 2021 have been cancelled. The calendar below now only reflects events and rentals that are still being considered.
PYC usually hosts a number of social events and, depending on where things stand with the COVID-19 pandemic, it is our hope to host the following:
- HRM Recreation Fitness Classes - January 18 - March 30, 2021
- Seafood Chowder and Hamburger Soup Take-out - January 31
- Cancelled - St Patrick's Day Dance - March 13, 2021 - Ruckus Band
- More HRM Recreation Fitness Classes - April 6 - June 25, 2021
- Cancelled - Spring Dance - May 8, 2021 - Ruckus Band
- Lobster Supper - June 12, 2021 (tentatively a takeout)
- Canada Day Celebration - July 1, 2021 (tentatively an outdoor picnic)
- Learn to Sail Closing Banquet - August 26, 2021
- Shearwater Race and Steak Barbecue - September 4, 2021
- Halloween Dance - October 30, 2021 - Monkeys Uncle Band
- Seaside Christmas - Seafood Chowder and Hamburger Soup Luncheon - November date to be determined
- Christmas Dance - November 27, 2021 - Ruckus Band
Below is our online calendar, which includes PYC Events and Private Functions that are tentatively booked for 2021. If you have a function or an event that you would like to have at our club, please see Hall Rentals.
You can also visit our Facebook page where we place some of our event details.