Wharf / Mooring Space
You must be a member in good standing (member dues paid) and be prepared to wait for a berth or mooring space to become available. Unfortunately, there is no way to estimate when a spot will open up.
All berths and moorings are currently sold. To be added to the waitlist for a berth, mooring, or storage, please ensure that you fill in the application below and contact Alex Teeft to make your request.
- 20’ and shorter – $600 for the first year then $400 per year
- Over 20’ –Same as above + $5 for every additional foot above 20’
- Mooring costs are $400 for the first season and $300 per season thereafter
Winter / Summer storage (boats and / or trailers)
- $1.15 per sq. ft / per season (summer / winter)
- Members who do not pay seasonal storage, and who wish to leave their trailers on site:
- When leaving trailers after launching (Mon – Fri) - $5.00 per day
- When leaving trailers after launching (Sat – Sun) - $10.00 per day
- Non-members pay a launching fee of $10 per launch and are asked for an additional $5 a day if they are storing trailers and / or boats between launches
For wharf space, length is defined as length overall, minus pulpits, outboards, outdrives, swim platforms etc.
For storage, the length will be the maximum overall length of the boat and/or trailer. The width will be the maximum width of the boat and/or trailer (Example: 20ft long x 8ft wide = 160sq/ft. x $1.15/sq. ft = storage cost $184). The size will be determined by the owner and Rear Commodore and rounded up the nearest foot.