Youth Registration 2021
Wet Feet Ages 5-8 (must have completed grade Primary)
- 1/2 day sailing, 1/2 day recreation
- Dates: Aug 3-6, 4 days ($105), August 9-13, 5 days ($135),
- Hours: 9:00-4:00. We are partnering with HRM Recreation for these weeks.
- Register by phone at 902-889-4050 or in person at HRM Recreation, 7900 Highway 7, Musquodoboit Harbour (M-F, 9:00am-4:00pm). Registration for August programs, including Wet Feet, will open on June 2nd.
- Since we could not offer Wet Feet last year, we have decided that this year you can register for one week only so we can give more youngsters an opportunity to try sailing. You can register for a waiting list and will be accepted for a second week only if the courses do not fill up.
- If you already have a RecConnect account, you can register online. They accept Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
CANSail Levels 1-2, 3-4 - Ages 8-16
- Dates: July 5 - August 27 - Hours 9.30-4.00
- Boats: Opti, 420, Echo, Laser, L2, Walker Bays, O'Pen Bic, Lightning
- Awards banquet: Thursday August 26th
- *2-week sessions are strongly recommended and are given propriety when registering.
- Members: 1 week session: $150, 2 week session: $280, members are given priority to register
- Non-members: 1 week session: $190, 2 week session: $330
- Annual registration fee of $25.
- Discounts: Can be applied when you register online
- $5.00 discount each additional week, $5.00 discount each sibling
- Member discounts do not apply to Outport Members.
- To reserve your children's sailing times, please register on-line by clicking the REGISTER button below. Classes can fill up quickly. Enrolments will be managed on a first come, first served basis. Non-member registration opens April 20th.
- Please see Frequently Asked Questions
- Email: Elizabeth, the Learn to Sail Director